Oh so easy!
Pancakes. Fiddly and frustrating to make, fatty to eat. Taste awesome though. Surely there must be some sort of middle ground? What if I told you it’s possible to make pancakes from just two ingredients – bananas and eggs? ‘Madness!’ I hear you cry. But it’s true.
Health Benefits – Banana Egg Pancakes
One banana and two eggs will knock up a brilliant breakfast for one person – and one that’s full of vitamin b6 – which is normally found in fish and meat. It helps to stop skin rashes, fatigue and mood swings and is used with over 100 different enzymes in the body (1).
They’re also full of manganese which is used for bone production, skin integrity and for blood sugar control. It also protects against free radicals and skin issues, and can even alleviate asthma (2).
Want more? Well on top of they even contain high amounts of fiber, potassium and protein. What are you waiting for?
We have more of these recipes up our sleeves! Subscribe and receive them weekly straight into your inbox.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Mash up bananas in a large bowl
- Whisk eggs and add to banana paste
- Fry in a pan with a little heated oil or butter
For the batter:
* 1 tbsp of coconut powder
* A small handful of hazelnuts or walnuts
* 1 tbsp of raisins
* 1 tsp of cinnamon
* A few slices of apple of pears
* Maple syrup
* Cherries, strawberries
* Sugar and lemon juice
Tried the recipe? We're all cursious! Send us a pic via instagram by using the tag #hurrythefoodup or leave a comment below.
More breakfast recipes you might like
- An Evergreen: Spinach Banana Smoothie (3 Min, Vegan)
- Spicy Kiwi Banana Breakfast Smoothie (3 Min, Vegetarian)
- Delicious Mocha Oatmeal (7 Min, Vegetarian)
- Great British Eggy Bread (10 Min, Vegetarian)