This week’s meal plan features delicious food at each mealtime, but the real delights are in the evening meals. They’re super tasty, easy to prepare and are recipes that we are sure that you will love.
But it isn’t just about the taste – they’re healthy too, and this week’s meal plan will continue to help you on your weight loss journey.
The protein content is kept high thanks to lentils, eggs and wholegrain rice. All of this will help you to feel fuller and more satisfied from your meals.
Wholegrains are full of healthy nutrients to keep our body fighting fit while we try to lose weight – iron, fibre, mangesium to name just a few.
Meal Plan Specifics
- The Egg Muffins and the Mango Curry are currently set at 3 servings. You can easily freeze both to have at a later date.
- An avocado is used on days 5 and 6, so make sure you buy an avocado that will ripen over the week. If that’s not possible, just swap the order of the breakfasts around.
- Parboiled or microwave rice is a fantastic time-saver.
- Day 7 is all up to you. It’s a great day for leftovers, or if you want to go out to eat. We still recommend keeping the calories to about 1500kcal for females and 1800kcal for males if weight loss is a priority.
- Snacks are up to you. Females: try not to go above 150kcal per day. Males: try not to go above 450kcal per day