Top 20 Best Vegan Stir Fry Recipes
Servings: 2 bowls
Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 6 oz noodles (we’ve used ramen, wide rice noodles and ‘generic’ noodles. All worked great, just check they don’t include egg if you’re vegan, 6oz = 160g)
- 2 tsp ginger, fresh (diced)
- 4 tbsp peanut oil (or untoasted sesame oil)
- 2 medium onion
- 1 bell pepper, red (and sweet, if available)
- 1 carrot
- 1 big handful spinach
- 5 baby corns
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar (regular is fine, or if you have red wine, rice or sherry vinegar, use that)
- 1 tsp hot sauce (double the amount if you like it spicy)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Cook the noodles according to packet instructions then leave to the side.
Dice the ginger and get it frying in half the peanut or sesame oil. A wok or wide frying pan is helpful.
Dice the bell pepper and onions and throw them in next. Add the spinach too.
Slice the carrot thinly and add it about five minutes after the peppers and onion.
Roughly chop the baby corns and throw them in too. Give everything another couple of minutes frying at a med-high heat.
Add the rest of the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha and maple syrup. Mix in the noodles and give it a good stir.
If using, sprinkle over the sesame seeds to garnish. Done!
Calories: 667kcal | Carbohydrates: 104g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 1150mg | Potassium: 701mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 9390IU | Vitamin C: 96.5mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 3.1mg