Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crispy Tortilla Pizza
Crispy Tortilla Pizza. A healthier way to eat pizza with the same great taste that you love. Ready in just 25 minutes, you won’t look back!
Servings 4 pizzas
- 4 tortillas (whole wheat ideally)
- 1 tomato puree
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese (feta or most other cheeses work fine)
- 1 handful olives
- 1 white or red onion
- 1 chilli / jalapeño
- 4 small tomato
- ½ bell pepper, red (your fave colour)
- ½ cup basil, fresh (dried is fine but use much less)
- ½ can sweet corn (drained and rinsed) (½ can = 7.5 oz)
- It’s your pizza, add your favourite toppings :)
Spread the tomato puree over each tortilla.
Lob on the basil.
Slice the cheese into thin layers and add to tortillas.
Chop the veggies into small pieces then place evenly on tortillas
Cook in the oven for 10-15 mins at 180°C (360°F) - don’t let the tortillas burn!
Want to make your own tortillas? Check out our super simple and tasty tortilla recipe!
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE: Man, this recipe can be varied in so many ways. How about a different base? Try out our Basil Pesto for example! Or go for some rustic Italian Mozzarella Tomato Breads
MAKE IT GLUTEN FREE: Use rice tortillas like these ones here
Serving: 285g | Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 603mg | Potassium: 477mg | Fiber: 6.3g | Sugar: 7.4g | Vitamin A: 2050IU | Vitamin C: 56.9mg | Calcium: 270mg | Iron: 1.3mg