OMG Beetroot Brownies
HurryTheFoodUp is reader-powered. If you click through using links on our site we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 360°F.
- Blend the cooked beet in a food processor until it’s nice and creamy.
- Now add the beet and all the other ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- If your food processor is big enough you can add everything in there instead and slowly blend the dough. Make sure to add in the chopped chocolate at the end.
- Get a baking tray and either grease it with a bit of coconut oil or place in a layer of parchment paper.
- Now gently add the beautiful mix evenly to the tray.
- Off it goes in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Once the time is up poke the brownie with a fork. If no dough or just a little sticks to it, the brownie is ready. Otherwise add another 5 minutes.
- To cut the brownie nicely it needs to cool down a bit. But I’d say bollocks to that and enjoy while it’s hot!To store, keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days, max.
So tasty, you wouldn’t believe it’s vegan bakery, hahaha.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Tag @HurryTheFoodUp on Instagram so we can admire your masterpiece!