HurryTheFoodUp is reader-powered. If you click through using links on our site we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
Spinach Tomato Quesadillas. Easy to make and ready in 15 minutes max. It’s packed full of vitamins K and A, B2 and B6, C, calcium and potassium. Incredible.
- 2 wholegrain tortillas
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 4 oz leftover cheese (low-fat cheeses, regular fat cheese, cream cheeses, etc.)
- 2 cup leftover vegetables (sliced)
- Grab a tortilla and spread a layer of pesto over half of it. You can make your own too.2 wholegrain tortillas, 1 tbsp pesto
- Add a light layer of cheese slices (mixing the cheddar and mozzarella together).4 oz leftover cheese
- Add the tomato in slices, spinach, and top it with another layer of cheese.2 cup leftover vegetables
- Fold the second half of the tortilla on top and place in a pan.
- Heat on medium for about 4 minutes. If you want, place a pot on top of the quesadilla so that it flattens nicely.
- Flip and heat for another 4 minutes until the cheese has melted.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Tag @HurryTheFoodUp on Instagram so we can admire your masterpiece!