Delicious Curried Broccoli
HurryTheFoodUp is reader-powered. If you click through using links on our site we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
A delicious and nutritious simple curried broccoli recipe
- 4 cup broccoli (frozen). 4 cups = 750g
- 2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp garam masala (or curry powder)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add the broccoli and let it cook for 2 minutes. Drain the water. Or, prepare as the package instructs you to.
- In the wok, heat up the olive oil on low heat. In the meantime:
- Chop the onion. Peel and chop/slice/crush the garlic.
- Sauté the onion on low/medium heat. Add the garam masala and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli and wok for 5 minutes.
- That's it, done! Enjoy.
Add brown rice or potatoes if you want to make things a bit more filling!
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Tag @HurryTheFoodUp on Instagram so we can admire your masterpiece!
two different recipes?
Oh! It seems so. Have updated – thanks for the heads up!