Alright, alright alright, Asian Style Easy Breakfast Egg Muffins it is!
The taste is brilliant, ESPECIALLY without any cheese. Interestingly, many Asian dishes don’t work well with cheese. And while our other egg muffins all excel with either feta,
Another beautiful plus to go Asian is that the ingredients all last for ages, if not centuries. Carrots, eggs and even spring onion (see here) should be more than fine well after 10 days of your purchase. And the peas you can buy frozen right away.
The perfect breakfast dish I’d say!
Would you like to try out other tastes? We’ve got more breakfast egg muffin
You can also find more tasty high-protein breakfast egg muffin ideas right here:
Asian-Style Easy Egg Muffins
- sweet chili sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Chop spring onions, grate the carrot and ginger.
- Now add the spring onions, grated carrots, ginger, peas, sesame seeds, soy sauce, salt and eggs into a bowl. Then give it a good stir.
- Off it goes into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce or dip into soy sauce.
- That’s it!