Asian-Style Easy Egg Muffins
HurryTheFoodUp is reader-powered. If you click through using links on our site we may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
Alright, alright alright, Asian Style Easy Breakfast Egg Muffins it is!
The taste is brilliant, ESPECIALLY without any cheese. Interestingly, many Asian dishes don’t work well with cheese.
And while our other egg muffins all excel with either feta,
Another beautiful plus to go Asian is that the ingredients all last for ages, if not centuries. Carrots, eggs and even spring onion (see here) should be more than fine well after 10 days of your purchase.
And the peas you can buy frozen right away.
The perfect breakfast dish I’d say!
Would you like to try out other tastes? We’ve got more breakfast egg muffin
You can also find more tasty high-protein breakfast egg muffin ideas (and vegetarian Easter recipes here) right here:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Chop spring onions, grate the carrot and ginger.2 spring onions, 1 medium carrot, 1 inch ginger, fresh
- Now add the spring onions, grated carrots, ginger, peas, sesame seeds, soy sauce, salt and eggs into a bowl. Then give it a good stir.8 tbsp peas, 3 tbsp sesame seeds, 3 tbsp soy sauce, Salt to taste, 6 eggs
- Lay out 6 muffin cups and brush with olive oil. You can skip this step, though sometimes the muffin will stick to the cups. Pour the mix carefully into the cups.1 tsp olive oil
- Off it goes into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce or dip into soy sauce.Sweet chili sauce
- That’s it!
- Tips: The Egg Muffins are great for packing taking with. I like mine with a bit of spicy sauce!
- Make-ahead? Yes, prep the night before!
- Freezable? Yes, it holds up nicely!