Fresh basil, salty feta, tangy sun-dried tomatoes
Now some might say, isn’t feta cheese strictly Greek? Well, yes and no. The Greek word feta (φέτα)
So, I think I can get away with Italian-Style Breakfast Egg Muffins.
Also, these egg muffins are intense (and immense), I tell you! The feta and the sun-dried tomatoes really do their thing to make them an absolute joy to eat.
Below, in the recipe, you’ll find that four muffins are one serving. I think that’s the right amount to feel satisfied in the morning. Otherwise, they also work excellently as a snack!
We also have more tasty egg cups – right this way! So yummy.
Or go directly to your favourite-sounding recipe:
Italian-Style Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Chop the spring onions, cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
- In a mixing bowl whisk sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, basil, spring onions, eggs and salt together.
- Crumble in the feta cheese and stir one more time.
- Grease the muffin slots with olive oil. Pour the mix evenly into the muffin slots.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 200°C/390°F.